The Gridiron Legends Fit for Life Program presented by Kelsey-Seybold is a year-round initiative for select Houston-area schools put on by the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and Lone Star Sports and Entertainment. Participating schools will have the opportunity for their students to enjoy a fun-filled, interactive presentation from one of Texas’ finest and most decorated “Gridiron Legends” while learning about the importance of healthy living and an active lifestyle. Students will have the chance to win prizes during each event, as well as take photos and get autographs from the presenting Legend.
- Build a healthy plate with a balance of fruits, grains, vegetables, protein and dairy each meal
- Eat a variety of different types of foods
- Replace sodas and sugary beverages with water and milk
- Increase activity throughout the day – don’t spend too much time behind a screen!
- Get your rest
- Don’t miss your annual doctor visits
How To Get Involved
If you are affiliated with a school or youth organization and would like to learn more about getting involved with the Fit for Life program, email FitForLife@LSSE.net to request a registration packet.